About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sugar for Taylor's Friday TESC #99

Well, I seem to be doing this past week's sketch challenges in reverse order. I just don't get much stamping time during the week, but I enjoy "playing" with the sketches to see what I can come up with.

This sweet card will be a Valentine's Day card for one of my young nephews, Nathan.  He is 11 and he LOVES sweets as much as his Auntie.




Recipe:
SU green galore card stock, choice buttercream cardstock, DSP and ribbon from past Taylored Expressions key ingredients packs, stamps from Taylored Expressions Trick or Sweet II and Sprinkled with Love sets.  I used both Copic and SU water color markers to color the cupie and the desserts. Greeting in SU real red ink.  Paper piecing was done on the cupie and the cupcake.  I used pink candy dots for the bubble gum pieces in the bubble gum ice cream and Expresso dimensional pearls to "frost" the cupcake.  SU 1 3/4 round punch, SU scallop edge punch, corner rounder punch, nestibilities, the big shot, paper piercing and a green polka dot brad finish the design.

I think I'm absorbing calories just looking at the finished work.  Enjoy!
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!