About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

2nd Post Today: SFYTT Easter

My second post today is a card I made using Jen's latest SFYTT layout.  This sketch seemed to be calling for one of the large layered flowers that have become so popular lately.  This is my second try at making a layered flower.  I made one several weeks ago using the SU scallop circle punch, following a tutorial I found on YouTube.  For a little different look, I made this one using the new SU large flower punch.

It's the first day of Spring.  With the pastel colors and the flowers, this card certainly has that feeling.  Enjoy!






Supplies:
Card stock, DSP and all embellishments are from the Easter Key Ingredients by Taylored Expressions
Stamp Set: Favorite Peeps by Taylored Expressions
Ink: SU Perfect Plum
Other: SU pop up glue dots, SU mini glue dots and dimensionals

Thanks for checking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!