About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

TESC 103 Happy Birthday for Mom

Hi again all,

Sunday is my day to stamp.  This is my second post today and it uses the TESC103 layout.  My mom's birthday is a week from today and this is her card.



Recipe:
Choice buttercream and blush blossom card stock.  DSP from Dec. Key Ingredients set. Stamp sets are SU Inspired By Nature and Warm Wishes.  The flower was colored with SU water color markers directly on the stamp, spritzed with water and stamped on SU water color paper, then cut out with Labels One nesties.  Birthday Greetings is stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.  The butterfly is cut from the SU sweet pea DSP pack.  To add interest and bling I used some pink rhinestones for the butterfly's flight path.  Other supplies include SU Scallop trim border punch, flower lace and dimensionals.

Hope you enjoy,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!