About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch - Aloha

Hi again everyone,


It's Sunday and that means two things: it's the day of the week that I usually have time to stamp, and, it's time for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. It's one of my favorite challenges to participate in. Today I did stamp the day away, and for my second post today, I had fun using one of my new Stampin' Up sets to make my SSSC69 card.  Please enjoy!




Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up "Tropical Party" set, Aloha stamp by Taj stamps, Map of Hawaii stamp by Stamp Yourself Silly
Card stock: SU pumpkin pie and whisper white
DSP: SU island oasis
Ink: Old olive, so saffron, rose red, tempting turquoise, memento rich cocoa.
Markers: tempting turquoise, old olive, pumpkin pie, rose red
Other: Classic circle, big scallop circle nesties, The Big Shot, pink and yellow crystal dots, and dimensionals

Have a great week everyone and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!