About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, June 18, 2010

SFYTT - Happy July 4th

Happy Friday afternoon fellow stampers,

I made this card on Sunday and never got around to photographing it to post.  I love the shades of colors in this 4th of July Project Pantry kit by Taylored Expressions, which unfortunately, is currently out of stock.  The layout is this weeks SFYTT.




Supplies
Card stock: Cream, blue and red from Taylored Expressions
Patterned paper:  Old Glory collection from We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Happy 4th of July from Taylored Expressions a la carte collection
Ink: SU night of navy and cherry cobbler
Other: Diamond stickles, star rhinestones, SU round "ice" and "fire" brads, SU large and small star punches, red ribbon, labels three nesties, the big shot, dimensionals

I'm SO looking forward to the weekend.  I hope you have an excellent one. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!