About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Mojo Monday 149 - It's A Girl Thing

My second post today,

As I'm off work with my broken arm, I took a break from reading to  make a card for today's Mojo Monday sketch.  I haven't done one in quite awhile.  I used a new level 3 Hostess set from Stampin' Up called Playful Pieces.  This set can be used for SO many things.  I highly recommend it.  I used returning in-colors that have become part of the regular SU color family, and added some bling to make it a "girly" birthday card. Check it out:




Supplies:
Stamps: SU new Playful Pieces and retired It's a Girl Thing
Card stock: Riding hood red, baja breeze, pink pirouette, whisper white
Patterned paper: SU retired Bella Rose
Ink: Riding hood red and baja breeze
Other: SU Baja breeze ribbon and silver twine, Taylor's tiny twinkles, SU perfect polka dots embossing folder, classic square and scalloped square nesties, the big shot, and dimensionals

I'll be back tomorrow with another card.
Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Super cute creation! I love those shopping bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute !! Love how you combined these colors, never thought of that ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!