About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Birthday Wishes - TESC126

Hello and happy Saturday all,

I spent the morning making a card for Taylor's Friday sketch challenge #126. This afternoon we are heading to Redondo Beach to visit friends and have dinner. I have a few minutes to get this post done before I need to get ready.

So, I certainly took some "creative license" on this sketch. When I was thinking about what to make, I was leaning towards a fall-ish card with 3 pumpkins or fall leaves. As I was looking through my stamps, I came upon my TE Beary Special set and totally changed my mind. :)

But, how to use the set and fulfill the sketch elements? Hmm? Here's what I came up with:

(click on image to make larger)



Supplies
Stamps: Taylored Expressions Beary Special set and Beary Special Accessories
Card stock: Taylored Expressions red and choice buttercream
Patterned paper: Early Bird by Cosmo Cricket
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: SU corner rounder punch, Seeing Spots embossing folder, the Big Shot, sewing machine, embroidery thread and dimensionals.

I hope everyone has a fab weekend. Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!