About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Get Well for SFYTT

For my second post today, I have a get well card that I made for my friend Alison.  She was going to fly down from Sacramento for the long weekend, but came down with a bad cold late in the week.  I used Jen's Sketch For You To Try for the layout.



Supplies
Stamps:  Doctor's Orders by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: pomegranate, teal and choice snow white Taylored Expressions
Patterned Paper: Walk In the Park by Echo Park from TE August Key Ingredients set
Ink: memento tuxedo black and Copic markers
Other: ribbon and flower rhinestone from TE August KI set, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Seeing Spots EF, SU orange corduroy buttons, the Big Shot and dimensionals.

I am taking my Mac into the "Mac doctor" later this afternoon as the bar on the track pad is sticking really badly.  I hope it is not gone too long, but it definitely needs fixing.

Happy Labor Day everyone,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!