About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Oh, Nuts!

Hey all,

I was so busy last week that I didn't get a birthday card made for my brother, whose birthday was last Thursday. He's pretty understanding, but I did get a card made for him on Sunday and mailed yesterday. Fortunately for me, I have some of those cute belated birthday a-la-carte stamps from Taylored Expressions. I used TESC 132 for the layout, as well as papers from the October Key Ingredients kit.

(click image to make larger) 



Supplies
Stamps: Belated Birthday-Oh, Nuts! by Taylored Expressions
Card stock: TE blue from October Key Ingredients kit
Patterned paper: Imaginisce Apple Cider collection
Other: TE scalloped eyelet border die, classic circle Nesties, SU punches, SU brads, the Big Shot and dimensionals.

Have a good Wednesday all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!