About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Challenges - Merry Christmas

Hi all,

Yikes! It's been a few weeks since my last post. As "they" say, time does fly.

I have been working on Christmas cards for the last couple weeks and hopefully, I have enough of those. (I haven't actually counted them yet.) I need to get busy on birthday cards, though. Between family and good friends, I have 8 birthdays over the next couple weeks to make cards for. My sister, my niece, my nephew, and three good friends. Well, enough of that. On to today's card.

This one is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #96 and Stacey's Curtain Call Color Challenge, Act 60. It's a fairly simple card in traditional Christmas colors per this week's Curtain Call color combo.


(click on image to make larger)



Supplies:
Stamp set: SU Playful Pieces and Teny Tiny Wishes
Card stock: SU real red
Patterned Paper: SU DSP from 2009
Ink: SU old olive, certainly celery, chocolate chip and daffodil delight
Other: SU EF, SU real red buttons, SU ribbon, yellow and red Stickles, Die-namics jumbo scalloped border die, rectangle and big scalloped rectangle Nesties, small snowflake punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Colleen

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love that tree image, the embossing in the background... those red buttons! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful holiday card Colleen!!! Great take on the inspiration picture too!!! Thank you for playing again this week...happy holidays ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the mix of patterns you used:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful combination of striped papers for this card, Colleen! I love the embossed snowflake behind your tree image, too. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!