About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Merry

First today, I want to congratulate Taylor on reaching 150 sketches. Her Friday sketch challenges are one of my very favorite to participate in, and  TESC150 is no exception. Here's my card: (warning, you might want to put on sunglasses before viewing)




Supplies:
Stamps: Merry Little Cocktail by Taylored Expressiosn
Card stock: TE bright pink, green and choice snow white
Patterned paper: 12 Days of Christmas by My Minds Eye
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Pink Passion
Other: TE Musical Swirls Impression plate, classic circle Nesties,
TE ribbon, TE small and medium scalloped border dies, SU oval punches, Spica glitter pens in green, blue and clear, Glossy Accents, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!