About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

White Wedding

Happy Hump Day all,

One of my co-workers is getting married next month. Everyone in our group is pitching in for a gift card, probably to William-Sanoma. I am collecting the funds and will pick up the gift card. Here is the wedding card that I made to go with the gift card.


(I don't like the way the picture came out. Maybe because I used a dark background instead of the usual white. Not sure where the glare on the metallic paper is coming from since I didn't use the flash on my camera. Oh well.)

The stamp is a really old Magenta wedding stamp. I used Versamark ink and silver fine detail embossing powder for the image and colored the champagne bubbles with a light pink Copic.

Several layers of Nesties were cut out and one layer is popped up with foam tape to create a frame. I used some SU pearls along the top and bottom of the bottom part of the frame. The Nesties are layered onto the base of the card which is embossed with a TE Impressions plate. All in all pretty simple.

Supplies
Stamps: Magenta Champagne Glasses single stamp
Paper: SU Shimmery white and metallic silver card stock
Ink: Versamark and Copics
Other: silver embossing powder, heat tool, labels Four Nestabilities, TE Damask Impressions plate, Fiskars corner rounder punch, SU pearls, foam tape, the Big Shot.

Thanks for stopping by today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!