About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Winter - DS54

Hi all,

It's been awhile since my last post. Not sure why. I just got caught up in other things and my stamping got left behind. However, Sunday I spent most of the day stamping and it was a great time.

This first card I made using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #54. This is an all Stampin' Up card using stamps and papers from the new catalog. I decided to add to my 2012 Christmas cards.


,

Supplies
Stamps: Four Seasons set by Stampin' Up
Paper: All SU, Midnight Muse, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock and Comfort Cafe DSP
Ink: SU Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Early Expresso, Riding Hood Red, Real Red markers
Other: SU Ticket Corner, 2 1/2" Circle, 2 3/8 Scallop Circle and 1" Circle punches, SU Snow Burst embossing folder, SU baker's twine, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!