About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Taylored Expressions Calendar Challenge

Hi all,

I had a little time this evening to do some stamping so I decided to make a June calendar page for Taylor's monthly calendar challenge.

Since it's June, and the first month of summer, I thought a relaxing beach scene would be appropriate. I've always loved this Beach Bum stamp set. I think it's one of the first sets that I purchased from TE.


Supplies
Stamps: Beach Bum set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: 2012 Desktop calendar inserts by Taylored Expressions and Paradise Beach patterned paper by Echo Park
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Not Quite Navy, and Copics
Other: SU oval, scalloped oval, and round punches, SU blue brads, and dimensionals

Tomorrow's Friday and my last day of work for a week. Yippee!
Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable, Colleen! So fun to see you participating in the calendar challenge and I'm already looking forward to seeing what you come up with for July!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!