About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Here's to YOU on your BIRTHDAY!

Hello all,

I hope you're all having a great weekend.  So far, so good here. This afternoon we went to look at these really cool closet doors for our bedrooms. We are re-doing (updating) the bathroom and bedrooms in our house. New flooring, base boards, paint etc. I want to have some closet doors that are more interesting that the basic sliding doors. We found a place that does them in glass. Very contemporary. I like!

Enough of that, here's a card that I made a few weeks ago for Denis' mgr at Williams-Sonoma. (his fun job)


This is an all SU card. Not my usual style at all, LOL. Where's the layers? Still, I think it turned out fun.

Supplies
Stamps: Happy Hour set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU whisper white CS and SU polka dot DSP
Ink: SU pumpkin pie, marina mist and rich razzleberry
Other: SU chevron stripe EF, the Big Shot, SU corner rounder punch

Thanks for coming by all.
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog via SCS. I have been looking for a card to CASE for a swap and this is it! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!