About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Is Fun

Happy Monday everyone,

Here's another card that I finished this past weekend. The sketch is the MFTWSC88. I had a blast with this one. I think because I love working with fall colors and themes. Also, I used several dies on this one, which is always fun.





The patterned papers are SU. Love, love, love the colors in this paper pack. I colored the PI girl with Copics, then fussy cut her out and popped her up on dimensionals. Crystal Effects was used on the caramel dripping down the green apple, and I added some green rhinestones to accent the scallops on the circles and the first border, and a red flower rhinestone for her hair. Just a few extra touches.

Here's the inside:


Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Caramel Apple set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Confetti Vanilla CS, X-Press It Blending CS,  and SU Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler, Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Squiggly Border and Jumbo Banner Day STAX dies, Big Scalloped and classic circle Nesties, Kaiser green rhinestones and Hero Arts flower rhinestone, Crystal Effects, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!