About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Christmas - MOJO 275

Hi fellow stampers,

I hope everyone had a fabulous Labor Day weekend and Holiday. This is one of my favorite weekends to hang at home and watch TV because I love watching the US Open Tennis tournament. I was good and got in an hour of exercising each day, did some house chores, but mostly, I watched some really good tennis.

This afternoon, I decided to do some stamping as well. I realized it was Monday and time for the new Mojo Monday sketch, so that's the one I decided to work with. Lots of layers, my kind of sketch, to play with and I really enjoyed putting this one together.




Here's the inside:



I took the opportunity to add to my 2012 Christmas Card stash and pulled out one of my new favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up. In fact, other than the Nesties, this is an all SU card.

I see over at The Paper Players site, the current challenge #111 is a "theme challenge" to make a card with leaves or trees, so I'm entering my card there as well.

Supplies
Stamps: Scentsational Seasons and More Merry Messages sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Whisper White card stock and SU Snow Festival DSP
Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green and Summer Starfruit classic ink pads and Soft Suede marker
Other: SU Framelits, SU Woodgrain EF, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU corner rounder punch, SU Gumball Green stitched ribbon, sewing machine, white gel pen, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a great week all and thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Christmas card....so many beautiful details and amazing embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so cute!!! Love what you've done with all those dies and embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a feast for the eyes....so much fun stuff going on here, inside and out! Adorable! Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous! I love, love, love all of the embossing you've done. It added such a wonderful texture. Your stitching is perfection and everything is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous Christmas card! Love all the elements you've included including that cute little owl! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Christmas Owl.........you are a fantastic card maker!!

    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!