About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Season's Greetings

Hi,

Here's another of the cards I made while house sitting this past weekend. Another Christmas card using more "new to me" Paper Smooches stamps. I'm loving these cute stamps! The sketch is the Sweet Sunday Sketch #170 and the papers are from the TE Christmas Project Pantry kit.



Supplies
Stamps: Paper Smooches set
Paper: Carte Bella Merry & Bright patterned papers and TE green, red and snow white card stock
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Wild Wasabi
Other: TE Snowflake die, Crystal and Silver Stickles, SU rhinestones, SU 3/4" round punch, the Big Shot and dimensionals

I love that little bird with his santa hat! Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. I love all snowmen and have this super sweet set too! Love your card, especially the snowflake and all the bling!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!