About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful For You

Good morning stampers,

It's Wednesday, and that means that the week is half over. Yay! Next week, I'll be in Las Vegas for my company's annual national meeting. Some years it's better than others, but usually it's very busy with hardly any free time. The best part is seeing co-workers that live in other parts of the country that you only see once a year at this meeting. The next week I'm on vacation and we'll be spending the week with my sister in Portland, OR. Really looking forward to that!

On to my card for today. This one uses Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #76. This was a really fun sketch to work with and my card came together really fast. I used new Taylored Expressions stamps and dies.




I love these fall papers from Authentique. The colors are so rich.

Supplies
Stamps: Falling For You by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU More Mustard and Early Expresso and TE buttercream card stocks and Thankful collection by Authentique pattern papers
Ink: SU Early Expresso
Other: Scalloped circle and classic circle Nesties, TE small border and Thankful For You dies, SU embossing folder, Kaiser rhinestone, the Big Shot and dimensionals

I sent this one off to my mom, just because.

Have a great day and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!