About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Warm Winter Wishes

Hi,

I have another Christmas card today. Is anyone surprised? LOL. I used a Freshly Made sketch from a couple weeks ago. The stamp set is a new Taylored Expressions set called The Cool Crowd. The snowmen in this set are SO cute!




Supplies
Stamps: The Cool Crowd by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE green, pink and snow white card stock and Jillibean Soup patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Regal Rose classic ink pad
Other: TE pink ribbon, SU square punches, Liquid Applique, dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. this is super cute and fun...be sure to check out this post
    http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/2012/11/mojo-monday-266-winners.html

    have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!