About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

HB2U

Hello and happy Sunday afternoon,

Here is one more December birthday card. This birthday "boy" has his birthday on Christmas day. (boy is in quotes because my friend Martin is just north of 70 years young.) I usually do something car related because he races Porches and loves cars, but I think he's seen all of my car related stamps, so this year he gets a more traditional birthday card.

The sketch is a Freshly Made sketch from a few weeks ago and these great masculine papers are from an Amy Tangerine paper pack. Stamps are TE.



Supplies
Stamps: You Take the Cake set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Glorious Green, Night of Navy, and X-Press It Blending card stocks and Amy Tangerine patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Night of Navy and Copics
Other: classic circle Nesties, Die-namics Fishtail Flags die, orange and yellow Stickles, Expresso Dimensional Pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Merry Christmas to all. I hope you get to celebrate with family and friends.

Thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!