About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Think Happy, Be Happy

Good Monday morning everyone,

I hope your weekend was a good one. I spent Saturday transferring files to a new work computer and getting it all setup to use. It's AMAZING how much time it took and not the way I would have chosen to spend my Saturday. Sunday was much better! I stamped the day away and I made four cards.

Here is one of those four. The sketch is Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #84. I love working with Jen's sketches because there is usually lots of layers and I LOVE layers. I certainly did have fun with this one.



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Freckles by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Primrose Petals, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock and SU More Amore DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Primrose Petals and Copics E50, E01, E02, E11, E93, B32, C5, C7, C9, T3, T4, R14, R17, red Spica Glitter pen
Other: SU ribbon, SU linen thread, SU heart brad, SU round punch and dimensionals

Have a great week all and thanks for looking,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!