About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Let's Celebrate You

Hi again,

I thought I'd do one more post today. This is a card that I made for the Seize the Birthday #7 challenge, feminine birthday card. I pulled out some really old SU DSP to go along with this fun Pure Innocence stamp set to put this one together.




Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Hula Girl" set by My Favorite Things
Paper: TE pink card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, SU River Rock card stock, SU Ginger Blossom DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Labels 9 Nesties, Die-namics flower die, SU Fans EF, red Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love the colors on here and those big flowers. So precious.
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I'm ready to go Maui now :) Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!