About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Hoppy Easter

Ah, Friday afternoon. I finished my office work early and now I get to do some stamping. But first, I wanted to blog this card that I made last night. I didn't even start it until after 10 pm, but it went together pretty fast. (I'm usually a fairly slow stamper).

While on a lunch break this week, I went by a local paper crafting store and found some new patterned papers by Kaiser Craft. They are very "springy" and they are perfect for this Easter card.




The image is colored with Copics. As I was coloring away, my marker leaked a blob of ink right under her face. I tried to push it back with colorless blender, but I never seem to get good results. I decided to leave well enough alone. I don't think that whoever gets this card will mind. The egg is paper pieced with the background paper. FYI-I love this week's MFTWSC113 sketch!

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Bunny Ears set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock and KaiserCraft Suga Pop patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU pink and Copics, E50, E01, E11, E93, E000, R01, R11, R12, YG03, YG93, YG95
Other: Die-namics Hexagon STAX and Traditional Tags STAX dies, Crystal Stickles, TE Impressions Plate, Michaels ribbon, heart brad, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a wonderful weekend all and thanks for looking in,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. So stinkin' cute!!!! We'd love for you to try out at our new design team: Sister Act Card Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!