About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

You're Picture Perfect

Hi again,

Today's card is made using the MFTGUESTDT sketch for March. I made it for the new Recipe Swap challenge at Linda's Catered Crop blog. The challenge is called Framed. I thought this cute little PI girl in the picture frame would fit.




My PI girl is stamped on X-Press It Blending card stock and colored with Copics. Her dress and boots are paper pieced. The solid back ground piece was dry embossed with the new SU clouds EF. Some stitching helps to finish the look.

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Picture Perfect set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Pale Plum and Whisper White card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, and Suga Pop by  Kaiser Crafts patterned papers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Other: Classic circle Nesties, SU Clouds embossing folder, green rhinestones, white pearl, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals.

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!