About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Amazing, Incredible MOM

Hello,

Mother's Day is only a few weeks away so I thought I'd use Karen's SSSC182 layout to make my mom's card. I love the colors in this bright, flowery paper from Crate Paper and it goes well with this SU Mother's Day set from a few years ago.




I stamped the flower image on SU Very Vanilla and colored it with Copics. The sentiment above was stamped on a piece of the patterned paper with Memento tuxedo black ink. The "MOM" stamp was stamped with Bermuda Bay on Very Vanilla. Each letter is fussy cut and popped up with dimensionals. I added some Star Dust Stickles to the large flower on the image and to the blue parts of the MOM letters. The glitter qualifies this for Linda's Catered Crop Glitter Recipe Swap.

Supplies
Stamps: Messages For Mom set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Very Vanilla card stock and Crate Paper "Farmhouse" patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Bermuda Bay
Other: classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Star Dust Stickles, Q&Co pearls, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Colleen! I love the glitter on the letters, such a wonderful touch. I can't believe Mother's Day is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter really makes it pop! I love the fussy cutting on the letters, and the floral stamp is perfect & gorgeous for a mom card :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty colors! And love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!