About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Count Your Buttons

Hi.

I hope you are having a fun weekend. I had stamping time yesterday afternoon and here is one of the cards that I finished. I used the current Dynamic Duos color combination of Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party along with the FTL 235 sketch. (I know that the FTL sketch is supposed to be a Clean and Simple challenge, but I really liked the layout and used it here for a not so clean and simple card).





I certainly had fun coloring up this cute and relatively new PI set. I love the way she turned out. I matched her with the coordinating Die-namics button border die which I also love. Here is the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Cute As A Button set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party card stock and Cosmo Cricket Tea For Two pattern paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Cherry Cobbler and these Copics
E50, E01, E11, E83, E21, E15, E18, B00, B01, R37, R39, R89, R35, R46, W2, W6, BG70, BG10
Other: Die-namics Button Border, Notched Border and Banner dies, Kaiser light blue rhinestones, sewing machine, red Stickles, the Big Shot and dimensionals.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for looking,
Colleen


4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card! The button border is such a perfect accompaniment to that sweet PI image! Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! The coloring, the buttons, the sentiment.....all fabulous! Thanks for joining us at dynamic duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I'm always jealous of those who can color so well! Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!