About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Friendship Is A Great Place

Happy Saturday stamping friends,

It's a very overcast day here in southern California. A perfect day to do two of my favorite things. Stamp and watch baseball and that's exactly what I'm doing.

I've finished one card this morning (so far), but that's not the card I'm posting today. Today's card I made a few nights ago. It uses the Freshly Made sketch #81.



I turned the sketch and made a "landscape" type card to accommodate the image that I wanted to use. The patterned paper is from a bag that a local gift shop here uses to put purchases in. I bought a pair of new earrings recently and when the sales girl handed me the bag I immediately knew I'd use it on a card.

Supplies
Stamps: Best Of Everything set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card stock, TE dark teal card stock, gift shop bag for patterned paper
Ink: SU Old Olive and Baja Breeze and Memento tuxedo black
Other: SU scalloped edgelit die, SU Daffodil Delight stitched ribbon, SU flower buttons, yellow embroidery thread, SU Framelits dies, Kaiser yellow rhinestones, SU glue dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope your Saturday is as relaxing as mine. Thanks for looking today,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. What a cheery card! I love the colors and the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!