About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hello

Hi and happy Monday,

Alas, it's back to work. I had a fun weekend walking in the sunshine, stamping and having dinners with friends.

Here is one of the cards that I made on Sunday. I used the Freshly Made Sketch #79 for the layout, Taylored Expressions stamps and SU DSP to create my card.




Here is the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Delightful Day set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Baja Breeze and Whisper White card stock and SU Floral District DSP
Ink: SU Primrose Petals, Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry classic pads, Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: TE scalloped border dies, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU Baja Breeze ribbon, Pebbles pink candy dots, SU rhinestone, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Have a fabulous week and thanks,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!