About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Rule the World

Good morning,

I had some stamping time Monday evening and decided to play along with this weeks Mojo Monday challenge.




I don't drink coffee but for some reason I love this Verve "Better With You" set.  The coffee cup is all paper pieced. The doily was sponged with Riding Hood Red ink.

Supplies
Stamps: Better With You set by Verve
Paper: SU Riding Hood Red and So Saffron card stock and Echo Park "Sweet Day" patterned paper
Ink: SU Early Expresso
Other: SU Scalloped circle and circle punches, SU doily, Queen and Co red pearls, Fiskers corner rounder, dimensionals

Thanks for looking. Have a great Friday and weekend.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!