About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Berry Good Friend

Hello,
Last night while watching baseball I made a card for this week's  Mojo Monday challenge. Even with all of the layers, this one went together pretty quick and easy. Love that!



Believe it or not, this card was inspired by the strawberry button. I ran across this button a few days ago while looking through my button stash and thought, "I have to use this!" So, last night, I pulled it out, put it on my stamping table and picked the stamps and accessories to match. I think it all turned out pretty cute.

Supplies
 Stamps: Fruity Friends set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Regal Rose and Whisper white card stock and Doodlebug Fruit Stand Patterned Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Real Red, and Copics
Other: SU Chevron EF, TE Picket Fence die, strawberry button, SU linen thread, Nesties, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Wednesday.
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!