About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, July 12, 2013

Hanging Out

Hello,

I finished work early today, Yippee, and decided to play along with Jen's DS109 sketch. I went totally "girly"! Can these papers be any brighter? I love them!

The stamps are from TE's Key Ingredients monthly stamp set called "Cutie Pie." The strips of patterned papers are layered and zigzag stitched. The dresses are colored with Copics. I stamped the sentiment above the dresses then cut them out with classic circle Nesties. Pretty simple. The heart "paperclip" is from SU.





Supplies
Stamps: Cutie Pie set by Taylored Expressions, a Stamp of the Month
Paper: SU Lovely Lilac, Summer Sun and Whisper White card stock, Doodlebug Fruit stand patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Lovely Lilac
Other: SU heart paperclip, classic circle and scalloped circle Nesties, TE ribbon, Doodlebug colored pearls, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, sewing machine, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

I hope your weekend is FAB! As always, thanks for stopping by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!