About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Make a Wish

Hi and Happy July 3,

Do you have plans for tomorrow? I have the day off work, but have to work on Friday, so no out of town plans. We will be heading to a small evening party at our friend's house. It's close to the San Diego county fair grounds, and they have a really great view of the fireworks. That will be fun. I'm sure I'll be doing some stamping during the day, and watching baseball.

Today's card I made using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #107. I love this Echo Park So Happy Together patterned paper. Great colors and cute images.




I stamped the main image twice, cut out the candle (or the i), popped it up on foam tape and covered it with yellow Stickles. I also stitched around all of the panels before putting everything together. 

Here's the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Birthday Sentiments set and LDJ Sweet Roses set by My Favorite Things
Paper: TE dark red, medium blue and white card stock and Echo Park So Happy Together patterned papers
Ink: Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Red Royal, Memento Tuxedo black and Yellow Y06 Copic for shading
Other: Classic oval Nesties, Die-namics Fish Tail Flags STAX die, sewing machine, yellow Stickles, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Happy July 4th and thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!