About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Showered With Love

Hello,

This is the 2nd card that I made yesterday afternoon. The layout is this week's Retro Sketch #99 and the colors are from this week's Dynamic Duos #87. The colors are black and hot pink (melon mambo) with a  "dessert" option of using an umbrella on our card. Here's what I came up with.



                                      

Supplies
Stamps: You Make Me Happy set from Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Whisper White, Black and Melon Mambo card stock and SU DSP
Ink: SU Melon Mambo classic pad and Memento tuxedo black
Other: SU round punches, SU scalloped punch, SU corner punches, Kaiser black rhinestones, pink heart rhinestones, and dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic take on the sketch and use of the colors this week!! Love the graphic black and white DSP along with your umbrella focal point. Thanks for playing along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and use of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the addition of the Gems.. So pretty.. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!