About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fred Bear Goes Camping and Kung Fu Fred

Hi and Happy Hump Day!

I had a rather long work day today and I'm really glad to be home. While sitting and watching the news, I thought I would blog a couple of cards that I made on Sunday. I was going through my MFT stamps looking for some inspiration and came across my collection of Fred Bear stamp sets. Ah, inspiration found!

For the first card I used the Retro Sketches #100 sketch. (congrats to the Retro Sketch team for their 100th sketch!)



My image is colored with Copics. I cut it out with a square Nestie, then fussy cut most of the image so I could use the constellation paper for the background. I love the way it turned out too! Here's the inside:



For my second Fred Bear card, I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch. Again, the image is colored with Copics. I love how intense Fred looks! It makes me smile every time I look at it.



The inside I kept simple:



Supplies
Card 1
Stamps: Fred Bear Goes Camping set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Chocolate Chip and Certainly Celery card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock and We R Memory Keepers "Happy Camper" patterned paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics, SU Chocolate Chip
Other: Square Nesties, TE wooden buttons, baker's twine, SU candy dots, Stickles, the Big Shot, hot glue and gun for the buttons, SU label punch, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Card 2
Stamps: Kung Fu Fred set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Taken with Teal and X-Press It Blending card stocks and Simple Stories "Vintage Bliss" pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics, SU Teal
Other: circle and scalloped circle Nesties, Die-namics notched border die, teal ribbon, Fiskers corner rounder punch, flower rhinestones, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Here's looking at only two more days of work until the weekend! Thanks for coming by,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!