About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi again stamping friends,

Here's another card that I made last Sunday. This one will most likely be my Mom's birthday card as her birthday is next month. (she doesn't read my blog so I'm safe posting, LOL). I used the Freshly Made Sketch #124 and the sweet Tulip set from Taylored Expressions.




The tulips were colored with Copics then cut out and popped up using foam dimensionals. Even with all of the layers, a relatively simple card to make and I think she'll love it.

Supplies
Spring Tulips set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink and X-Press It card stocks and My Minds Eye patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics and SU Garden Green
Other: Kaiser pink pearls, dimensionals

Thanks all,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!