About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, May 16, 2014

Find Your Happy Place

Hi and TGIF,

It's been a wild week here in San Diego county, especially here in the north county with wild fires. I'm very blessed and fortunate to live very close to the ocean, so we were not in danger. However, we have 5 different friends who had to evacuate. None of their homes were damaged, so again, very fortunate. My thoughts go out to those who did lose homes. I just can't imagine how horrible it must be!

Well, on to my post. I made this card last Sunday after I saw Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 219. I've used some older stamps and papers. I wanted something to color, and had a good time with it.

This is also a good card to play along in Linda's Sweet Home Recipe Swap challenge, which is to use a house on our cards. Who wouldn't like to spend an afternoon in a pink treehouse?




Supplies
Stamps: Up A Tree set by Taylored Expressions and Woodgrain Background by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU card stock and DSP
Ink: memento tuxedo black, Copics,  SU Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Other: SU punches, SU candy dot, twine and dimensionals

I hope your weekend is a good one. Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!