About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Life Is What You Make It

Hello all,

Wow, I haven't stamped in two months! I think I just lost interest for awhile after years of doing paper crafts. I'm happy to say that I've reclaimed my "mojo" and made 10 cards this past weekend. It truly felt pretty good to get back to my stamps and inks.

Today's card is for a good friend who has received her M.D. degree. There will be a graduation ceremony next month in NYC and we will be flying back to attend. We are SO proud of her.

The layout is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch 218.





I colored most of the image with my Copics. Her graduation gown is paper pieced.

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence Graduation Girl set and Clearly Sentimental Pearls of Wisdom set both by My Favorite Things
Paper:  SU Pool Party and Whisper White card stock, X-Press It Blending card stock, We R Memories Chalkboard pattern papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX dies, sewing machine, enamel dots, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

It's good to be back. Thanks for looking in today,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!