About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Thinking of You

Hi all,

I hope you had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. I certainly am. I had a chance to  do some stamping on Tuesday evening and since I had just received my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients/Stamp of the Month kit in the mail, I thought I'd see what I could come up with. I used the Mojo Monday sketch #344 for the card layout. And, since I've used pink as a focal color along with flowers, I'm adding it to Stacey's Curtain Call Challenge: Pretty In Pink.




Supplies:
Stamps: Bloom and Grow set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: TE pink and black card stock and Pebbles Garden Party patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Hero Arts Shadow Ink pads
Other: SU tag punch, SU small corner rounder punch, Fiskars large corner rounder punch, pink rhinestones, small clothes pin, rhinestone flower from TE KI kit, dimensionals

Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking in,
Colleen


2 comments:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!