About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

You Make the World A Better Place


Happy Tuesday,

Another from my card making marathon this past weekend. It's a birthday card using some new-ish SU goodies and the Retro Sketch 113.



I had a fun time with this one putting in all of the elements and embellishments.

Supplies:
Stamps: Starburst Sayings, Seasonal Sayings and Happy Moments sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Smoky Slate, Island Indigo and Whisper White card stock and SU Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink: SU Smoky Slate, Gumball Green and Island Indigo
Other: SU On Film Framelits dies, SU Starburst Framelits dies, Reflections wooden camera embellishment, enamel dots, Die-namics Fishtail Flags STAX die, the Big Shot, and dimensionals

Thanks for stopping in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!