About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, June 23, 2014

Surf's Up!

Happy Monday afternoon,

I hope the start of the work week was good to you. This weekend I had lots of stumpy time and I needed to make two birthday cards. For this one, I took the theme from the current Catered Crop Summer Lovin' challenge and used the sketch from The Paper Players challenge.


                                         

The birthday girl is an avid boogie-boarder and this PI stamp set was just the thing to make her card with. She is stamped with the new Black Licorice MFT Hybrid Ink pad and colored with Copics. I used the Florescent Orange and Green markers to color the wetsuit. After coloring the images, I used some Crystal Effects over the entire boogie board and on the green inserts in the wet suit for a "wet" look.

Here is the inside:



Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "Surfer Girl" set by My Favorite Things
Paper: Taylored Expressions orange and blue card stock, XPress-It Blending white card stock, Echo Park "Paradise Beach" patterned paper
Ink: MFT Hybrid ink pad, Copics, SU Island Indigo and Riding Hood Red
Other: Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags &TE Wave border dies, SU flower punch, yellow enamel dot, sewing machine, Crystal Effects, the Big Shot and dimensionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute, makes me want to run right to the shore and jump in the ocean! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!