About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Be Of Good Cheer

Hello,

I'm back with a Christmas card today. I recently received my SU order from the Holiday Mini catalog, so while watching baseball last night I broke out some of my new goodies. The Retro Sketch #130 this week looked fun and interesting, and I thought it was perfect to use my new SU "All Is Calm" Washi Tape.




I started with some Lost Lagoon card stock and cut a piece of "All Is Calm" DSP to cover the front of the card. Then I used the washi tape to make the pattern per the sketch. The greeting is stamped on banner flags made with Die-namics dies. The snowflakes are stamped on white with Lost Lagoon ink and cut with Nesties or SU punches. The two right corners are rounded. While it looks like it took lots of time, it actually was pretty quick and simple to make. I thought about adding some sequins, but decided enough was enough.

Supplies
Stamps: Endless Wishes set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Lost Lagoon and Whisper White card stock, SU All Is Calm DSP
Ink: SU Lost Lagoon pad
Other: SU All Is Calm washi tape, Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX, circle and scalloped circle Nesties, SU round and scalloped round punches, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a fun and relaxing Sunday! Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!