About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Zombie Birthday

Hello stampers,

I hope that your week has started out well.

I'm sharing a birthday card that I made for my good friend, Vicki. Her favorite holiday is Halloween and her birthday is Oct. 2, so I decided to make a Halloween themed birthday card for her this year.

The sketch is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch no. 238. The stamps are from SugarPea Designs.



After stamping this fashion-ista zombie with Memento tuxedo black ink, I colored her with Copics and fussy cut the image. The sentiment is stamped with SU Rich Razzleberry ink and cut out with the Die-namics Pierced Fishtail Flags die. Sparkle is added with some SU rhinestones and some Pebbles large sequins.

Supplies
Stamps: Undying Love set by SugarPea Designs
Paper: SU black, Rich Razzleberry, Garden Green and Very Vanilla card stocks; XPress-It Blending card stock; American Crafts Pumpink Patch and Pebbles Tricks and Treets patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Rich Razzleberry and Copics
Other Supplies: Die-namics Pinking Edge circles, Pierced Fishtail Flags STAX and Jumbo Fishtail Banner dies, Classic Circle Nesties, SU rhinestones, Pebbles sequins, the Big Shot, and SU dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by,
Colleen


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! This is such a fun card and I love your paper choices and coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!