About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Easter Blessings

Hi again all,

My second post today. Since my "mojo" is running high this morning I made a card using the MFTWSC214 sketch. I thought it was time to get started on Easter cards (even though I still have a few more Valentine's to make). I went really "girly" with this one, LOL.




I started with sponging one of the doilies with SU Ballet Blue ink using a large sponge dauber. After trimming it to fit the edge of the card, I layered another white doily on top of the blue one. For the center of the doilies, I used a Die-namics pierced circle die to cut the same paper as the background paper.

I colored the PI image with Copics and fussy cut it out. It's popped up on the doilies with dimensionals.

The sentiment banner is cut with Die-namics pierced Fishtail Flags die. The flowers under it are from Maya Road.

Supplies
Stamps: Pure Innocence "My Basket of Eggs" set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight and XPress-It Blending card stocks and "kitch" by Girls Papery patterned papers
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Ballet Blue and Strawberry Slush inks
Other: Die-namics pierced circle and pierced Fishtail flags dies, SU paper doilies, Maya Road flowers, enamel heart, Wink of Stella glitter pen (shoes),  the Big Shot, diemnsionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

1 comment:

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!