About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, May 11, 2015

Friends. . .

Hello stamping friends,

I made four cards yesterday afternoon. I was in heaven, aka my craft room, all afternoon having loads of fun. Sunday's are when two of my favorite weekly challenges start. One of my favorites is Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge. Today's post is a birthday card that I made using this weeks #268 layout.



As you can see, I flipped the sketch to accomodate my image. Isn't this little elephant the cutest? I stamped him and his mouse friend in Memento tuxedo black and colored them with Copics.

Supplies
Stamps: Ella and Friends set by Mama Elephant
Paper: SU Calypso Coral and Smokey Slate card stock, XPress-It Blending card stock and SU Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink: SU Island Indigo, Memento tuxedo black and Copious
Other: Die-namics stitched curved rectangle die, SU embossing folder, enamel shapes, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks for looking in,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!