About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, September 13, 2015

HB2U

Hello again,

One more post this morning. Last night I started a card for the TE Share Joy Challenge #2. I finished it this morning, so I thought I'd post it instead of waiting for another day.




Supplies
Stamps: You Take the Cake set by Taylored Expressions
Paper: SU Pool Party and Watermelon Wonder card stock, X-Press Blending card stock and SU Cherry On Top DSP pack
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, Copics, SU Watermelon Wonder
Other: Die-namics Wide Fishtail Flag STAX and Double stitched square dies, Spellbinder square die, Sizzix Swirls EF, Martha Stewart glitter markers, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Thanks again,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Your card is such fun. I love your brightly colored cake! Thanks for joining us for Share Joy Challenge 2!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!