About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Warm Wishes and Joy

Happy Thursday afternoon,

I finished work early today and had some time before a friend comes to go walking to post a couple cards that I finished this week. I'm finally starting to work on Christmas cards. I figure that I should make at least two or three of each that I do between now and time to mail them. Otherwise, I'm going to be lacking.

LeAnne has a great sketch for us this week on The Paper Players blog. I did end up making two cards.








Supplies
Card One:
Stamps: Wondrous Wreath set by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Cucumber Crush, Soft Suede and X-Press It Blending card stocks, SU Into the Woods DSP, SU red Glimmer paper
Ink: SU Cucumber Crush, Mossy Meadow, Real Red
Other: SU Wondrous Wreath dies, TE sequins, Stickles, the Big Shot, corner punch, dimensionals

Card Two:
Stamps: Cool Day set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Soft Sky, Real Red and X-Press It Blending card stock, SU All Is Calm DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics
Other: Spellbinders large oval die, Die-namics stitched oval die, Stickles, TE sequins, SU red stitched ribbon, the Big Shot, dimensionals

I'm looking forward to the weekend. How about you?

Thanks for looking,
Colleen

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards Colleen! I can't decide which I like best :) One classic, and one cute :) Thanks for you great takes on our design challenge at THe Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!