About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Monday, November 30, 2015

Ho Ho Ho

Happy Monday stampers,

I'm traveling today, but not to far, for a work training class and team meeting in Los Angeles. I'll be gone two nights only so that's not too bad.

I made several Christmas cards yesterday and this is one of my favorites. It uses last week's Mojo Monday sketch #425.




And the inside:



Supplies:
Stamps: Jingle All the Way set by My Favorite Things
Paper: SU Real Red, Calypso Coral and Whisper White card stock, SU Nordic Noel DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black, SU Real Red and Garden Green, Copics
Other: MFT Jingle All the Way, Stitched Oval and Rounded Corner Rectangle, and 
Pierced Circle dies, TE Falling Snow EF, SU gold cord, gold sequin, the Big Shot, diemsionals

Thanks for looking,
Colleen












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!