About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Season's Greetings

Hi again,

One more post this evening. Another Christmas card this time using The Freshly Made Sketch #214. I really like this layout and I've used one of my all time favorite SU Christmas sets.




Stamps:
Scentsational Season set by Stampin' Up and Winter Scripty Sayings set by Lawn Fawn
Paper: SU Gumball Green, Pale Plum and X-Press It Blending card stocks and Taylored Expressions Gingerbread Lane patterned papers
Ink: SU Real Red and Soft Suede
Other: Scentsational Season dies, Spellbinders Scalloped circle die, Taylored Expressions Small Scalloped border die, Die-namics Fishtail Flag STAX die, sequin, the Big Shot, dimensionals

Have a wonderful week and thanks,
Colleen

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Colleen! I love that background paper! So festive! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card. I love that little set, but haven't used mine it in a while. I will have to pull it out. I'm doing the same thing you are, building my Christmas card stash. I'm almost there. YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bright colors are wonderful for the holidays! And I love that set as well! Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!