About Me

My photo
I love crafting, especially rubber stamping. Most weekends I can be found surrounded by paper, rubber stamps and ink.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello and happy Saturday evening all,

I wanted to play with some of my new SU Sale-a-bration goodies that I received in the mail recently. Looking around for a quick and easy design, I decided that this week's Freshly Made Sketch would work just fine for this new Flowering Fields set. 

I paired the new set with some new DSP from the Occasions Mini catalog. This one will go to add to my Birthday card stash.




 I stamped the image in Memento tuxedo black and did some very quick coloring with Copics. For the image in the upper right corner I thought I'd add a little sparkle with some pink rhinestones.

Supplies
Stamps: Flowering Fields (2016 Sale-A-Bration set) and Endless Birthday Wishes sets by Stampin' Up
Paper: SU Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow and X-Press It Blending card stock and Birthday Bouquet DSP
Ink: Memento tuxedo black and Copics
Other: Fiskers corner punch, pink rhinestones, dimensionals

Thanks for looking in. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for my Paper Players challenge card.

Colleen


2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the DSP prints that you chose to accent your image and the addition of the rhinestones is really wonderful. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so pretty! Love the soft colors and springtime feel of your card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on my projects are appreciated. I love hearing from you!